#1 11-08-2018 02:51:50

jokergreen0220
Timide

DETROIT -- Matthew Stafford and Reggie Bush did their part to keep the

DETROIT -- Matthew Stafford and Reggie Bush did their part to keep the Aaron Rodgers-less Green Bay Packers in the game. Henry Ellenson Jersey . Stafford turned the ball over a few times and Bush did once. Instead of crumbling and losing confidence, both players bounced back and helped the Detroit Lions put together a dominant performance after an awful start. Stafford threw three touchdown passes, including one to Calvin Johnson, Bush had 182 yards of offence and scored, and Detroit scored 37 straight points to rout Green Bay 40-10 on Thursday. "When we get out of our own way, we can be pretty special," Bush said. Early on, it looked as if the Lions were going to find another way to waste chances to win a game and take control of the NFC North. "Its easy when you lose a couple games in a row, particularly the fashion that we lost, for people to say, Here we go again," Detroit coach Jim Schwartz said. "Im sure there were some people that were saying that, but they werent on our sideline." The Lions (7-5) had lost their last two games, five consecutive against Green Bay and a franchise-record nine straight in their annual showcase on Thanksgiving. "Its a step in the right direction for us," Stafford said. "Im sure the turkey will taste better." The Packers (5-6-1) have a five-game winless streak for the first time since 2008. "Were not used to anything like this -- not on this team," Green Bay linebacker A.J. Hawk said. "This is something that is going to make a lot of guys on this team think, and thats good. We need to find some answers because they just ran the ball down our throats." Bush responded from fumbling deep in Green Bay territory to score a 1-yard TD run that gave Detroit a 17-10 lead late in the first half. He finished with 117 yards rushing and 65 yards receiving. Bush backup, Joique Bell, ran for a career-high 94 yards and a score. The Packers, painfully, are finding out how valuable Rodgers is for the franchise. Rodgers has missed four-plus games since fracturing his left collarbone. Green Bay has tied one and lost four without him. "Were a wounded team that got drilled by a good football team," Packers coach Mike McCarthy said. Matt Flynn became the fourth starting quarterback for Green Bay this year and was sacked seven times, once by Ndamukong Suh for a safety. Flynn didnt fare as well as he did in his last start for Green Bay against the same opponent. He was 10 of 20 for 139 yards with an interception and two fumbles. In the last game of the 2011 regular season, while Rodgers rested for the playoffs, Flynn threw for 480 yards and six TDs in a 45-41 win over Detroit. "They might have a lot of the same guys, but I can say theyre a different defence," Flynn said. "Theyre flying around, creating havoc." The Packers have been leaning on rookie running back Eddie Lacy lately, but he was limited to 16 yards on 10 carries against one of the NFLs best defences against the run. Detroit was balanced on offence. Johnson had six receptions for 101 yards and a 20-yard TD to put the Lions up 24-10 early in the third quarter. He has 4,944 yards receiving in two-plus seasons, breaking Jerry Rices NFL record for yards receiving in a three-year stretch. Rice had 4,850 yards receiving from 1993 to 1995. Stafford was 22 of 35 for 330 yards with two interceptions and a fumble that was returned by Morgan Burnett to put the Packers up 10-3 early in the second quarter. After that, Detroit did whatever it wanted on both sides of the ball. And if the Lions didnt start the game so poorly, the score couldve been even more lopsided. Detroit gained 561 yards and gave up just 126. Green Bay didnt have more than 100 yards of offence until Flynn threw a 56-yard pass to Jordy Nelson with a little more than a minute left. Flynn then fumbled in a fitting end for a game that he and his team would like to forget. Packers guard Josh Sitton mightve fired up the Lions, saying they were "dirtbags," a couple days before the game, but didnt seem to regret his choice of words. "I dont take back anything I said," Sitton said. "But I dont want to stand here and discuss it again." NOTES: Green Bay C Evan Dietrich-Smith, two years after he was stomped on by Suh, left the game with knee injury and didnt return. ... Packers TE Ryan Taylor was knocked out of the game and was evaluated for a concussion after a crunching hit by Detroits DeAndre Levy, who made his NFL-leading sixth interception during the game. ... Lions CB Chris Houston was inactive with a foot injury and was replaced by rookie Darius Slay. Chauncey Billups Jersey . Toronto FC hosts the three-time Italian league champions in a friendly Aug. 7 at BMO Field, a game that Roma CEO Italo Zanzi said falls within a key part of their pre-season. Isiah Thomas Jersey .ca. In addition to the game being aired in its entirety on CTV Two Vancouver Island and TSN.ca, TSN2 will also have coverage of Whitecaps FC immediately following NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: Toyota Owners 400. http://www.shoppistons.com/Cheap-Luke-K … ns-Jersey/ .Manager Brendan Rodgers told the Liverpool Echo on Friday that Sturridge pulled his calf muscle in training as he prepared to return from a five-week layoff due to a thigh strain.Heather Stanning heads a raft of Rio Olympic gold medallists pencilled in to attend Thursdays 40th anniversary SportsBall, hosted by charity SportsAid. Double Olympic champion Stanning, who announced her retirement from rowing earlier this month, will be joined at the gala dinner by dozens of 2016 medallists including sprinter Dina Asher-Smith, Olympic team sprint champion Callum Skinner and five members of the Team GB womens hockey team.Thursdays ceremony will celebrate the achievements of athletes supported by SportsAid across more than 60 different sports, and will also see the organisations One-to-Watch Award presented, won in the past by diver Tom Daley, sprinter Jodie Williams and high jumper Morgan Lake. Paralympic and two-time world F46 javelin champion Hollie Arnold was the winner of the prestigious One-to-Watch on the award in 2008, when she was aged just 14.The confidence and recognition [of winning the One-to-Watch Award] did a lot for me, Arnold said. Welsh F46 javelin thrower Hollie Arnold won gold and broke the world record in Rio Winning that award was ffor my family too for all their input and hard work. Custom Detroit Pistons Jerseys. SportsAid provide recognition and financial support to the next generation of British athletes and count Mo Farah, Jessica Ennis-Hill and Sir Bradley Wiggins among its previous bursary recipients. The financial support [I received] from SportsAid was very crucial to me, added Hollie, who also competed at the 2012 Paralympics. HRH Duchess of Cambridge is SportsAids patron I couldnt have done without that grant and that help as it enabled me to buy javelins and equipment which I later used in London. It had a massive impact on me.The importance of the charitys role supporting British sport was further re-affirmed during the summer when 150 medals (64 gold, 43 silver, 43 bronze) were won for Team GB and ParalympicsGB combined by SportsAid athletes past and present. Also See: Womens Sport Week 2016 headlines Follow us @SportswomenSky Sportswomen Facebook page #MyInspirationalWoman Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

#2 07-11-2020 13:05:53

Beauvais
Nouveau membre

Re: DETROIT -- Matthew Stafford and Reggie Bush did their part to keep the

“We own and operate a state-of-the-art greenhouse, 27 acre outdoor growing area and processing facility in Strathroy, Ontario, and we recently acquired Starseed Medicinal Inc., a medical cannabis licensed company operating in nearby Bowmanville, Ontario† For More Information Visit.

#3 10-11-2020 09:37:49

saeed20
Timide

Re: DETROIT -- Matthew Stafford and Reggie Bush did their part to keep the

Olympic team sprint champion Callum Skinner and five members of the Team GB womens hockey team. Biohazard Cleaning PRO  ..  biohazard cleaning

Dernière modification par saeed20 (10-11-2020 09:38:58)

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB
Traduction par FluxBB.fr