#1 04-01-2019 05:50:32

douhua2233
Nouveau membre

Panthers 2018 season opener countdown

Panthers 2018 season opener countdown: 34 days to go We’re 37 days away from the Panthers kicking off their 2018 season. That means today’s countdown piece is about running back Cameron Artis-Payne.Cameron Artis-PayneBioHeight: 5’10”Weight: 215 lbsAge: 28College: AuburnNFL Experience: 4 yearsArtis-Payne is the second Cameron the Panthers have drafted out of Auburn during Ron Rivera’s tenure as head coach. While both are offensive players Authentic C.J. Anderson Jersey , Artis-Payne’s career has been some what less noteworthy than that of the other Cameron, a quarterback named Cameron Newton. This difference can be largely explained by their relative draft positions, years, and roles on the field.Newton was selected with the first overall pick in the 2011 NFL draft to phttp://www.sndpic.com//nike_nfl_jerseys/nike_carolina_panthers/nike_panthers_119.jpglay quarterback, a position that some experts argue as the most important on the field for the offense. Artis-Payne, meanwhile, was selected somewhere in the 5th round of the 2015 draft as a running back. Newton has had some clear advantages in circumstance.Artis-Payne has done admirably with what he has been given. He has sat behind first round running backs Jonathan Stewart and Christian McCaffrey and even had to fight for back-up duties with coaches’ favorite Fozzy Whittaker. For all of that, Artis-Payne has continued to earn a roster spot with the Panthers every year and has produced solidly — if, perhaps, unspectacularly — whenever he has seen the field.This season he is still sitting behind two stellar running back talents in McCaffrey and former Denver Broncos star CJ Anderson. Artis-Payne’s roster spot is probably safe so long as his training camp performance lives up to his history of production in the Panthers’ offense. He will, however Youth Greg Van Roten Jersey , face challenges from Kenjon Barner and Elijah Hood. Production in preseason games will be the key to how the Panthers settle on their running back rotation and how they decide which players make the cut.Next Mahon Up: Amini Silatolu to have surgery to repair torn meniscus Most Carolina Panthers fans were hoping beyond all hope that the team would come up with an answer at left guard this season that did not involve Amini Silatolu. It looks like they may end up getting their wish, but in a manner that is less than ideal. On Tuesday during the walk-through ahead of their first preseason contest against the Buffalo Bills, Silatolu left the field seated in the front of a cart with reported “knee soreness” which later had him taking a trip back to Charlotte for further evaluation. This evening, it is reported the damage is more than just a bruise:It is anticipated that Silatolu will miss about six weeks recovering from the injury, meaning for at least the first couple of games, the team will have to find a different answer. That person could very well end up being the starter the entire season with a good enough performance. The problem is... no one currently on the roster has the experience needed to be the obvious choice at the position.All the options the Panthers have were either on other teams last season, playing a different position, or even just now making their first NFL apperance. The hottest name in the building right now is Brendan Mahon, a guy who went undrafted this year, but that the coaches “like.”Not to be a sour puss... but if they really liked him a whole lot, wouldn’t they have thrown a late draft pick at him? At the absolute best http://www.panthersauthorizedshops.com/ … ayo-jersey , they liked him enough to bid for his services with all the other teams in the league knowing that he could have signed anywhere else. That’s about the same amount that I “like” coming around the corner the moment someone is backing out of a parking space at Costco, saving me from having to drive the extra 50 feet to take a slightly farther spot.Look, I hope Mahon is the next Andrew Norwell as much as you do. It would be tremendous for us to hit that jackpot twice in a row. At the same time, I recognize that an undrafted guy making an impact on his first NFL team is very very rare, and should not be counted upon. I’m more angry at the Panthers for considering this situation as a viable option to replace Norwell, more than I am the guy himself.Let’s hope for our sake, and especially for Cam Newton, that one of these young men can shock us all.

#2 24-11-2019 15:25:24

RussellKeating
Timide

Re: Panthers 2018 season opener countdown

when something is introduced in the market people have some problem in getting adjusted to it. For that matter https://es.altoconvertpdftopng.com/about-us is there to ask any kind of question. Quick responses are there and that can allow to work continiously.

#3 28-11-2019 13:11:16

Camelia J
Nouveau membre

Re: Panthers 2018 season opener countdown

I am also feeling the same and really angry with panthers. I mean how they can replace their very good and talented player due to just one mistake. This is not fair and I don’t agree with the cheap writing service review decisions.

Dernière modification par Camelia J (28-11-2019 13:12:22)

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB
Traduction par FluxBB.fr