#1 24-08-2018 05:37:05

jokergreen0220
Timide

LA CAMPERONA, Spain - Ryder Hesjedal of Canada won the mountainous 14t

LA CAMPERONA, Spain - Ryder Hesjedal of Canada won the mountainous 14th stage of the Spanish Vuelta on Saturday. Garrett Grayson Falcons Jersey .The 33-year-old from Victoria, a former Giro dItalia winner riding for Garmin Sharp, edged Oliver Zaugg in the final metres of the summit ascent to claim the 201-kilometre ride from Santander to La Camperona featuring two category-one climbs.To win today meant a lot to me, especially because I won my first Grand Tour stage at the 2009 Vuelta, Hesjedal said. It was an amazing day and a special one for me and the team.Alberto Contador held onto the red leaders jersey for a fourth straight day.According to provisional results, Contador increased his lead to 42 seconds over nearest rival Alejandro Valverde, who finished more than 22 seconds behind the five-time grand tour winner.Sundays 15th stage is a 152-kilometre ride from Oviedo to the Lagos de Covadonga special-category peak.The 21-stage races ends on Sept. 14.— With files from The Canadian Press. Falcons Jerseys .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. Custom Falcons Jerseys . The 12th-ranked Haas served well throughout the match at the Ibirapuera arena, allowing only one break point to the 152nd-ranked Italian. Both players held serve until the first-set tiebreak, when Haas stepped up his game to easily clinch the set. http://www.thefaclonsshoponline.com/Jus … ns-Jersey/ . -- Barry Bonds is all set to return to the San Francisco Giants.LONDON -- Philip Craven has been re-elected as president of the International Paralympic Committee. It will be the Britons fourth and final term as head of the Paralympic movement. Tim Reddish, chairman of the British Paralympic Association, says Sunday thatt Craven "has been a dedicated and passionate advocate of Paralympic sport and under his stewardship we have seen the Paralympic movement develop tremendously. Brandon Fusco Jersey. " Craven was re-elected at the IPC General Assembly in Athens. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB
Traduction par FluxBB.fr